Weigh It Up / Kitchenware Direct promotion,
Terms and Conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 and above. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their related corporate bodies and Agencies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEDT on 9th October 2011 and closes at
11.59pm AEDT on 4th December 2011 (‘promotion period’).
(Please note, promotion is not open to South Australian residents until 12.01 am
Wednesday 12th October. The same closing time as stated above applies)
4. To enter, participants must (a) Register by entering their details on the Registration form at http://www.weighitup.com.au if not already a member (b) refer friends using the ‘refer a friend’ function at http://www.weighitup.com.au during the promotional period. Participants are permitted multiple entries based on the amount of referrals they make who successfully register. Participants must obtain permission/consent from the friends being referred.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6. There is one grand prize pool draw. The first 35 eligible entries drawn will win a prize from the prize pool. All eligible entries will be entered into the draw. The draw will take place at 3pm (AEDT) on 5th December, 2011 at Abundant Media, Level 4, 543-549 Bridge Road, Richmond, VIC 3121. The winners will be notified by email, published on http://www.weighitup.com.au and in The Australian newspaper on 9th December, 2011.
7. The Prize Pool comprises the following prizes and is valued at $11,375:
2 x KitchenAid Artisan Mixer KSM150 Empire Red . RRP $795
6 x Scanpan Classic Covered Chef’s Pan (32cm) RRP $329
6 x Le Chasseur French Blue Round French Oven w/ Lid 26cm - 5.2L
3 x Le Chasseur Inferno Red Round Casserole with Lid 30cm - 2.5L RRP $410
2 x Mundial ‘Bonza’9pc Knife Block Set. RRP $495
6 x (set of 8) Riedel ‘O Series’ Cab/Merlot wine glasses RRP $150
3 x Maxwell & Williams 58pc Cutlery Set RRP $340
4 x Maxwell & Williams 16pc White Basics Studio Dinner Set RRP $80
3 x Nespresso Pixie Coffee Machine with Bonus Aeroccino – Aluminium RRP $399
The Prizes cannot be refunded for cash.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant not claiming the Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw on 6th March 2012. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone, in writing, published in The Australian newspaper and on http://www.weighitup.com.au on 9th March 2012.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for
publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that
the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in
all material incorporating the photograph/s.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned
(whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs,
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other
cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given
by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any
individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the
Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect,
inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any
of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this
competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of
administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for
any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised
access to or alteration of entries.
13. The Promoter collects information about entrants to include them in the
promotion and, where appropriate, to award prizes and may also use the
information to assist it in improving its goods and services and to contact entrants,
including by electronic communication methods (including email and SMS)
in the future with special offers. The Promoter may share entrant information
with its Australian related companies who may contact entrants with special
The Promoter may also share your information with other persons or entities
that assist it in running promotions or with other companies who provide
prizes for promotions or offers.
Entrants may ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt out’ of receiving communications from www.weighitup.com.au and partners at any time by signing into the www.weighitup.com.au and changing their contact preferences listed under ‘my details’ in the ‘Edit My Account section’.
14. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above
uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, to
State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be published
as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may
publish or cause to be published the winner's names and suburb in any media.
15. The Promoter is Abundant Media PTY LTD, 4/543 Bridge Road,
Richmond, Vic 3121. ACN: 125065849. Vic Permit Number: 11/2170, NSW Permit Number: LTPS-11-09088 , SA Permit Number: T11/2188, ACT Permit Number: TP 11/04034.
No comments yet! Be the first by entering a comment below: